Monday 21 March 2011

One Of The Boys - A Joe Jonas Mini-Series Part 25


Joe's POV I met with Kim for lunch, I looked for Lou but never saw her so I basically just sat back and listened to Kim drone on with her friends about some sale at the mall. I had zoned out totally when Kim jumped up and said "Joey! I'll see you after school. We're just going to run to the ladies before next class starts." I nod "Sure." As she leans over and pecks my lips, all I can taste is the sickening sweetness of her strawberry lip gloss. I watch them scurry off in a pack, I don't get why girls have to go in groups. I get up and slow head to my locker, I really didn't want to go to next class, it was English. One of the few classes I had with Lou, this was going to be awwwkkkwwarrrd! I reluctantly walk into English and take my seat at the back. I sit watching everyone else enter the room, but there is still not sign of Lou. The bell rings and Mr. Edwards walks in placing a pile of books on his desk. Is Lou that upset with me that she's skipping class? She never skipped, she was constantly on the Honour Roll. Sara Anderson rushes into the room "Sara You're Late!" Mr. Edwards says when he sees her. She hurries over to his desk and mutters something to him "Oh in that case. Fine. Thank you for telling me. Take your seat." She nods and steps down the isle of desks sitting next to me in one of the two empty seats. "Psst. Joe!" I look over at her as she tries to whisper to me while keeping her eyes on Mr. Edwards "Yeah?" I whisper back leaning slightly towards her. "I'm ...

Related : ±1±: Cheap Evening Prom Dresses on Sale ±1±: My Bag Store !!1 Hint Life Insurances




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links