Sunday 27 March 2011

"Full Moon @ Lord Shiva's Fire Mountain" Inoursuitcase's photos around Tiruvannamalai, India


A TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow of a travel blog to Tiruvannamalai, India by TravelPod blogger Inoursuitcase titled "Full Moon @ Lord Shiva's Fire Mountain" Inoursuitcase's travel blog entry: "Om Namah Shivaya! Praise Shiva! My day started early as i stepped out into the street with a full power sun glaring into my eyeballs and with the lyrics of the song 'i think i'll go for a walk today, see what i can find today' from the movie Milo and Otis rattling around in my head. I had joy in my step and the dreaded 10kg parcel on my hip and then i stepped off the pavement straight out in front of a bus which swerved and honked me with a horn so loud it's sound waves could have knocked me over. Oops! So, i took myself to the bakery, Your Daily Bread, read The Hindu Times newspaper and ate a breakfast of coffee and a French pastry just because i was in Pondy (that's how all the cool ex-pats say it) and it's possible to do so. I also bought a French, wheat, baguette breadstick in honour of Wicksy, i think i'll carry it around for awhile sticking out of the backpack so i look Parisian chic. The post office palava continued down the street at the Aurobindo ashram post office. On the way there i stopped at the Ganesh Temple to buy some images of the Mother and Aurobindo for my shrine and couldn't resist a keyring too that has both of their faces on either side of it. Trashy yes, but that's what makes it great. Then the temple elephant tried to bless my package as i walked past it by ...

Tags : +99% Cheapest Watches !!1 Needak Mini-trampoline Rebounder-r02 Get It Now! !!1 Where To Buy Kettler Kettrike Trike !!1 Shopping Confidence Fitness Saving X Bike




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links