Monday 6 June 2011

Promotion The Doorway Gym - Push Up and Chin Up Bar



Over All Rating Reviews :
I looked at all of the different leverage-based pull-up bars before picking this one up. In my opinion, it offers the greatest variety of workout for the dollar (neutral grip, narrow, wide). The Iron Gym was too simplistic and the PX90 was overkill and a half and too expensive. And after giving it a good session, I can say that I'm pretty satisfied overall. It's true that the instructions are horrible but you'd have to be a middle school drop out to not be able to figure this one out. After it's assembled, the unit definitely feels and performs like a heavy duty piece. That said I'm only 135 lbs (all muscle so don't hate!) so I'm not exactly stressing this unit to the max or anything. I don't really see how this unit could leave any marks or damage on your door trim as the foam cushion is pretty high quality.

My ONE complaint is the really poor quality adhesive used for the hard rubber strips that make contact on the opposite side top door trim piece. It's not sticky enough to hold the stripping in place but sticky enough to be messy! I suppose you could get some super glue and fix this problem yourself but I expected that part of the product to be better thought out. Anyways all in all, a very solid addition to my home gym and I for the price, I'm happy!
Get more detail about The Doorway Gym - Push Up and Chin Up Bar.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links