Tuesday 25 May 2010

Fifteen ; Episode Five {SEASON ONE FINALE!}


Hey guys :) since this is the last episode of SEASON ONE, I thought it'd be appropriate to post it on the last day of 2009. ! enjoy! ------------------- I walked into french class,and threw my book on my desk, David was the only one in there,other than me, I sat down,and crossed my arms over my chest.. "Hi" I sighed, what the hell? "what do you want, fuck face?" he kind of gasped "Nothing,just wanted to see how things we're going with Nick?." that's IT...I turned around,and looked at him .. "okay,listen up David ; that's none of your business, all your gonna do when you find out,is report back to Kevin,so shut it,and leave me alone, or i'll kill you." I smiled a not so pleasent smile,and turned around in my seat,and looked at the board, people started walking in now,as well as the teacher, David had is mouth open,shocked at what I said, looking at me, "Hey dude close your mouth," someone said, I laughed,and high-fived him "haha, nice one!" ----------- Miley walked out of her second last period class,and up to her locker, Her friends we're standing there..Miley smiled "hey guys!" they all smiled, Nick was walking up "Hey,ladies!"..They smiled, nervously.. "Hey." They looked up again, who was it this time? They all squeled, Miley was shocked,she started stuttering.. "he..he...who is he?" Milley,said mesmerized at the man who just walked by... "I don't know,but he's walking with Mr.T so we'll find out soon!" Demi said happily, Nick was obviously jealous.. "I'll see you later ...

See Also : +99% Buying Plasma HDTV ±1±: Cheap Evening Prom Dresses on Sale !!1 Medical First Aid Kit Free Shipping !!1 Good Robot Action Figures Robot Kits !!1 Cheap Mp3 Player Fm Transmitters And T Mp3 Fm Transmitter




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links