Monday 10 May 2010

bootcamp love ch3


BootCamp love ch3 * Megans POV* Well here in IT is where Christ, Kristen and I lie on the rock hard ground, I would be talking to them but I tried that and I got smacked by Joe, I swear he get some sexual pleasure out of this. Sick perverted Joe, hahahahah hes kind of cute though, but hes not the bad boy type that I like hes like the beat up the bad boy type, like ewwwww. Ive been it IT for 2 day.Anyways this place really sucks, Ive had to eat the shittiest food ever and run more than ever, I mean do they think Im fat or something, I have a kick ass body figure, their just jealous that they dont have a figure like mine. My Mother is super nice, when Joe or any other people that run this came arent around, her name is Carlisle Garth, and Im glad shes my mother. ok you no good girls, you can leave, and get to class said someone I thought sounded like Kevin, I turned my head, yup I was right it was Kevin. * Kristens POV* WOW Kevin straightened his hair, wow he looks HOT, I know, what in the hell am I thinking, but hey just cause hes an ass hole doesnt mean he cant be a hot ass hole. Up Megan, Christy and I get, we make our way to class. OMG, EWWWW what a retarded looking class room I mean really, the desks look like cement, and the books are really old and I dont think the teachers are actual teachers, they look like drill sergeants, anyways, at least they wont bug me about homework. I am very smart for a girl my age, my parents think I cheat, so I cant wait till they see my ...

Tags : +99% Shop For Home Theater !!1 Number 1 Contemporary Round Area Rugs !!1 Great Deals Micro Paper Shredders




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links