Tuesday 12 April 2011

Loving you: a Justin Bieber love story ep 3


hey so, in my announcement, I said I will be doing 3 episodes a day. If i do more today, it just means my mind is full of ideas. Carly is back, and wants revenge on Lina, so watch out for drama! enjoy ep 3! ------------------------------------------------ Emily's POV[[ Oh joy. period two with Mrs.Crawford. I really hope she's not PMSing again! I walk over to a desk, and take a seat. At once, a roar of screaming girls echo the classroom, and Justin Bieber comes inside. I CAN'T BELIEVE HES IN MY PERIOD 2 CLASS! Then maybe finally we can meet.[[ Justin's POV[[ I walked into the class, after I fought my way out of the crowd of girls. I look to my left, and see the girl I bumped into. She was sitting there so innocently, and with that empty seat next to her, I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I used some of my 'swagger' to impress her, as i walked down the row of desks. accidentally, my foot caught onto the desk's leg, and I went tumbling down. HOW EMBARRASSING![[ Emily: Oh my gosh! are you okay? Here, let me help you up. Justin: Gee thanks, but I'm alright. hey, so, you don't mind me sitting next to you? Emily: no, not at all! **Justin sits next to Emily, and Jealousy among the girls occur** Carly: (comes running in) JUSTIN! You don't mind me sitting BEHIND you, do you? Justin: um, yeah that works. that way, I can have all my ladies around me *grins* Emily's POV[[ Justin Bieber actually wanted to sit next me. Why would he want to do that? I open my binder, and go to last nights ...

Friends Link : ±1±: Hot Cell Phones & Service Store !9# Summit Martin Logan Buy Online !!1 Purchase Impossible Pie Bisquick




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links