Tuesday 22 February 2011

DSRR (Acoustic)


Hey guys, as I said, if you can't figure out what the song is about... well you ain't living the right kind of life. Enjoy this preview of Mad As A Hatter's newest song, DSRR. Grab me a beer, cut me a line, Got a feeling tonight is gonna be fine. Two for one, ladies drink free, Let's see how many come home with me. Outside my house, waiting for my ride, Cause I'm already wasted they won't let me drive, Especially since I'm not comin home, Till I find me a woman who's good to go. So many people ask me all the time, When will I grow up and get myself a life, Well I got everything I need right now So when I answer, here's how it sounds: [chorus] Well I don't know much about bein sober, I just wanna keep working off this hangover. Got a woman by my side, guitar in my hand, DSRR, for that which I stand. Let's roll a blunt, or hit a GB, Then we'll go to the show, everybody watching me. Party hard, as long as we can go Or Till the cops show up and make us go home. Three fine ladies in my back seat, They all want more of my life, sweet. So we'll get drunk, back at my crib, And man I call the blonde one yes I got dibs. When somebody asks me, how I keep control Thinking no one can live off sex, drugs, rock and roll, I say hey buddy, come to my place, We'll show you what its like to live in outer space! [chorus] And when the night is over, and the day has began, And we all go to work as best as we can. Wishing that the night had never had to end, Sleeping at our desks has become the ...

Related : ±1±: Best Buy Women's Watches On Sale! +99% Bestcheapmall.com. Price comparison shopping !!1 Irs Help Tips !!1 Matrox Graphics Cards For Sale




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links