Friday 14 January 2011

Buy Power Rack



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought this rack about a year ago directly from New York Barbells because they were having a sale at the time. It was fairly easy to put together and it comes with a free lifetime warranty card. It is sturdy and as compact as you could expect it to be. My main complaint with the Rack is with it's chin up bar. The knurled grips on the bar were sharp on my hands and it ripped through my calloused hands really fast. A problem I was able to solve by covering the bar with tennis racket grip tape.

Another thing about this power rack is that it is relatively light. This attribute is great when you need to move it around but it needs to be weighed down if you are doing pull ups or loading a heavy bar on the front of the rack.
Get more detail about Power Rack.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links