Friday 6 August 2010

Old Fashioned Crushing: A Jemi Love Story ep42 S3


What's To Come: OFC 42-45 WWW 17 OFC 46-50 [last episode ever] WWW 18 ATINMS 1 I hope yall comment and subscribe!! SCENE Demi and Joe, in Science. DEMI'S POV Joe's leg has been resting on this bar on my desk for the past 3 days now, and I keep having to push it off. I see him come into the room. He pushes the desk nearest to mine and pushes it closer to where I'm sitting. I see him prop his leg up again, and I start pushing it off. Man he's strong. I feel something stiff in his baggy shorts. Then, I see a corner of what looks like paper sticking out of his shorts. What the heck is THAT doing there? I look at him. He's looking down at his paper but looks up. He locks eye contact with me and winks. Aww he's so cute. He looks down again, and I pull the paper out of his shorts. I start reading. END Joe's note: Dear Demi...Roses are red, Violets are blue, I know this is old, but I just had to. Your eyes shine like the stars, I know this is weird, but I'd fly with you to Mars. Take my hand and come with me, I, Joe, love thee. Demi: [speechless and teary-eyed] Joe..[turns to him] Joe: [smiles] I love you. Demi: That's so sweet. Joe: [grabs her hand underneath their desks] Demi: [grips his hand] [later, with Demi and Selena talking at lunch] Selena: EEPPP!!! [smiles] That was SO sweet!!! [gives her back the note Joe wrote to Demi] Demi: Aren't you speechless? Selena: I know! Like when you guys first met this would never had happened. Demi: It's happening!! Sterling: [walks over ...

Visit : ±1±: My Laptop Store +99% Cheapest Watches !!1 Catalog More Networking Vga Switch !!1 Good Baby Bathing Baby Bath




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links