Thursday 22 April 2010

Thunder: A Jonas Brothers Story Ch. 64


I'm not obsessed. I'm just... passionate :) Ch. 64 "Alina, I didn't move here just because I wanted to. I had to." "What do you mean?" "I was in a gang. I was actually really high ranked." "A gang? Like killing people and stuff like they show on the History Channel?" "No, it was mostly drugs. We did kill a few people every now and then," I said nervously, afraid of her reaction. "Did you do any of that stuff?" "No! I just sold the drugs, and I never killed anyone, I swear!" "Relax, honey. I believe you." "So I wanted to leave, and the Boss said I had to leave town if I wanted out. So I did." "And now Neva knows about it." she stated. "I thought that once I left Boston, everything would disappear, and I could start over, but Neva's gonna screw up everything." Alina hugged me. "We'll get through this, babes, alright? I'll do all I can. And I KNOW Kevin will stand by your side." I smiled at the thought of Kevin. "I don't want Kevin to know about my past. What would he think of me?" Since I was graduating soon, Kevin's opinion was my main concern. "What about his past? He was a man-whore." "That's true." We laughed together. Just then, the door opened. Joe strolled in, locked the door, saw Alina, and ran to her. He pinned her up against the wall. His lips crashed into hers. Alina moaned into his mouth. "Ahem," I said. They stopped, and Joe looked from me to Alina. "I thought the signal was, if it was empty, you'd be inside and if there was someone in here, you'd wait outside ...

Thanks To : ±1±: Discount Cheap Wholesale iP0Ds for Sale +99% low-price-tents-shelters-20 !9# Earrings Pearl Earrings Order Today!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links